While day dreaming, I decided to create a Philadelphia Summer 2009 Non-Recession-Friendly Wish List. Enjoy!
2. See Jason Mraz and G. Love at the Festival Pier ($45/ticket) on Aug. 9th
3. Get baseline seats to a Phillies game. Any Phillies game. ($60/ticket)
4. Eat at Susanna Foo before it closes (dumpling sampler+crispy duck+short ribs+fried rice+bok choy+dessert+”Sparkling Susanna”+Lychee Martini+tax+tip=$135)
5. Grease at the Kimmel Center! ($25-$100/ticket)
6. Attend the Culinary Herb Party at the Scott Arboretum of Swarthmore College ($45/person)
7. Sunday Supper at Supper ($35/person)
10. Eat at Vetri (grand tasting=$135/person).
I’ll be sure to report on anything I might check off of my wish list this summer!